My Passion

I have had a passion for story telling since I was a child. My favorite past time was to tell stories with Mary Jane my imaginary friend. I would tell my mother "I'm making on to believe".My love of story telling led me to major in acting at Boston University School of Fine and Applied Arts. Later I would have a thirty year career on radio and TV as a news anchor and host and producer of my own interview teachiprograms..I enjoyed helping students tell stories. I taught writing classes for five colleges. (Some of these overlapped). Now I have my own business Carole Nelson Video Biographies. My company tells people's stories which includes an interview, video of the person in his or her every day life. We add old film, video, pictures and music. Each is a mini documentary of a person's life something for generations to treasure
You will find a blog here telling parts of my own story, those of my grandmother and mother as well as snippets of the lives of people whose life stories we have told. If you are interested you may e-mail me at carolenelson@cfl.rr.com. I would be happy to arrange a time when you could see portions of video life stories we have created and discuss what we could do for you. Each story is individual and contains what you want to tell. Meanwhile enjoy the blog.I continue "making on to believe".
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.